Non-Detectable Underground Warning Tape prevents damage to underground utility lines during excavation. Following code parameters, bury this tape above electrical lines, gas pipes, communication cables and other utility installations. Resistant to underground elements, this heavy metal-free, co-extruded polyethylene tape serves as a highly visible proximity device that will not turn black over time.
- Consists of an inert low-density mono-layer polyethylene plastic film formulated for extended use underground.
- Colorfast lead-free pigments prevent discoloration in soil and contain no heavy metals.
- Acid and alkali resistant nature prevents degradation. Environmentally safe ink ensures permanent message.
- Designed to identify and protect buried utility lines.
- Tape is supplied in accordance with the American Public Works Association (APWA) National Color Code.
Available in five colors – blue, green, yellow, red, and orange